Job Title: eCommerce Floor Supervisor
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Who is eCommerce Direct:
In today’s world all commerce is eCommerce and brands must be able to connect the digital and physical commerce worlds with ease. eCommerce Direct’s technology enabled fulfillment center provides a robust end-to-end solution to help our clients grow their top line through direct-to-consumer solutions: seize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, integrate multichannel efforts, and improve customer targeting.
What we’re looking for………team members who are hungry, humble and smart. We love to work with people who always do the right thing and care deeply about each other, our clients and our communities.
The eCommerce Floor Supervisor role is in Des Moines, IA and will run multiple production areas with the assistance of team leads in the fulfillment/eCommerce warehouse in Des Moines. This role will report to the Director of Operations and will play a key role in helping operate and direct day to day business of our fulfillment facility by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring workflow.
- Responsible for fulfillment and production activities for multiple Clients, ensuring that performance meets business requirements.
- Manage a team on non-exempt individual contributors and team leaders.
- Ability to have positive interactions with team, peers and all members of the leadership team.
- Support, communicate, implement, sustain and consistently enforce all company policies and ground rules.
- Build and sustain positive morale and attitudes among all reporting team members.
- Ability to set daily / weekly / monthly goals, communicating them effectively to team members.
- Ability to train production team members on the job to perform up to safety, quality and productivity standards.
- Understand production requirements and direct resources appropriately to meet all contractual requirements.
- Ability to generate and submit reports on performance and progress.
- Flexibility to work longer hours during peak season
- Direct and lead team in 5S, Safety.
- Manage to the P&L by staffing accurately while meeting Client’s SLAs.
- Ability to stand and walk a substantial portion of the work shift.
- Ability to lift to 35 lbs. by yourself and use assistance of another team member for anything greater than that up to 70 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Required Behaviors
- Model exceptional teamwork skills with an excellent attendance history
- Be detailed oriented and organized with good verbal and written communication skills, bilingual is a benefit put not required
- Demonstrate the ability to follow, understand, train and modify standard work
- Be solution focused with the ability to collaborate with team members on the solution
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suiteProficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Trust Others and Be Trusted
- Be Honest, Be Humble and Be Hungry to Learn
- Be Driven and Collaborate on the Solution
- Practice Open Communication
- Speak with Data
- Respect Confidentiality
- Embrace Change
High School Degree required
High Education a plus
2 – 5 years of fulfillment or production experience
Leadership / supervisory experience preferred
Bilingual is a plus
Competitive salary and benefits
To apply click the button below. Please include your resume.
This job description is subject to change at any time. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.